Wednesday 11 July 2007

** New Master Resell Rights? 14 At A Little Over A Buck A Piece…

Hi,

Yesterday, a client had purchased the “Master Resell Rights Treasure Trove” that I had shown you recently. In case you missed out, there were 14 IM packages, with master rights, sales pages and all for under twenty bucks:

Master Resell Rights Treasure Trove

This client of mine said that he had purchased a couple of the products individually, but still got it due to the large number of packages inside he did not have access to. He also told me I was offering this for way too little. I was going to talk about something entirely different today, but instead I thought I’d give you another crack at what may be one of the best value master rights compilations around just now.

Master Resell Rights Treasure Trove

Hope you like it.

Kez Engineer

No comments: